Granite or Quartz?
Not sure if Granite or Quartz would be suited to your kitchen? Stoneworkz will support you through your choice with our ‘Try Before You Buy’ scheme.
Basically you will have the opportunity to borrow a granite chopping board and/or a quartz chopping board. You will be able to use them in your kitchen and see how the material works for you. We invite you to use these boards just as you would with your worktops during your everyday kitchen activities.
Over the course of a week we are confident that you will be able to make an informed choice on the right material for you.
For more information call us or email an enquiry or call back request.
Terms & Conditions
- The customer cannot have more than 2 chopping boards at any one time.
- The customer cannot be in possession of the chopping board(s) for more than a week. A longer period may be agreed at the discretion of Stoneworkz.
- The chopping board(s) must be booked out and signed for and full contact details and address provided.
- If the chopping board(s) are not returned, the customer will be invoiced £40 + VAT per item.
- Stoneworkz agree for the boards to be used in the kitchen. Any marks, stains and scratches due to everyday use will not be the responsibility of the customer.
- Although Stoneworkz strive to have a wide choice available, they cannot guarantee to have the exact colour of your choice.